Monday 26 September 2011

Aseye berry based energy drink with no bull

Aseye berry based drink - EMV gives athletes and those with demanding jobs extra energy.

Aseye Berry based energy drink


http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/emv.html

I was introduced to EMV by my friend Marion Crist - I'm a school teacher working in a busy environment. I was finding that I had to go to bed earlier and earlier each night when term time started after the holidays. Marion gave be a couple of cans of EMV and I was a little sceptical, but she explained that this was all natural and the energy boost was endorsed by plenty of athletes and lasted twice as long as the other sugar water bull...

I now have a can in the morning which helps me get through the day. I also have a can in the evening which helps me do my marking and the funny thing is that I can sleep really well, when I go to bed.

I buy it on autoship from http://fantasticjuice.mymonavie.com/product/emv.html so I never run out.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment